Authors, choose Quæ!
Quæ, first French Public Publisher for Natural Science
At the intersection of sciences and societal debate, Quæ Editions support the production and distribution of scientific works, in French or English, for scholars, practioners, decision-makers, as well as the general public.
Unique in France, Quæ Editions are supported by three Frencg research institutes: INRAE, Cirad, Ifremer.
Benefit from the experience and advice of a publishing house founded in 2006.
Highest quality publication: peer review and editorial board and commitee expertise are guaranteed.
Widely accessible in multiple formats: benefit from technological know-how, with an XML-structured publishing chain for digital publications (PDF and ePub).
Open access option for even more impact.
Benefit from national and international distribution, as well as a personalized communication for your book.
Benefit from a wide international distribution for your book, in bookstores and on numerous online sale and distribution sites.
WHO WE ARE
- First French public publisher in the scientific and technical sector.
- 50 new titles published annually in Life and Earth Sciences and Human and Social Sciences, with an interdisciplinary approach.
- A catalogue of more than 1,500 titles on agriculture and environment, biodiversity and climate change, ocean and marine resources, food, health etc.
- More than 100 titles in English.
Think Open Access!
ZOOM ON QUAE-OPEN.COM
- Ebooks (PDF and ePub) freely downloadable, with 13,000 downloads a month*
- 220 titles (August 2023)
- A DOI assigned to each work
- Works under Creative Commons license
Submit your editorial project!