How to place an order ?
Online on WWW.QUAE.COM
- Click on the over or on the title of the choosen book. On the new page, click on the support you would like to purchase than click on the "Add to cart" button. You can add more products by clicking on "Continue shopping" or finalize your order by clicking on "Checkout".
- On the next step, you can add more copy of the desired item, apply a promotion code, and choose a country to estimate the shipping costs.
- Click on "Checkout"
- If you already have an account, click on "Log in". If you order on www.quae.com for the first time, click on "Sign up for free".
- Fill in your shipping address and, if different, your billing address.
- Select your payment mode and click on "Confirm my order"
- You can see the details of your order. Check the "I acknowledge that I am aware of the General Terms & Conditions of Sale and my right of withdrawal and accept them without reserve" box after reading the General terms and Conditions of Sale. If you are paying with a cheque or a money order, the items will be send after the payment is received.
- You can pre-order some of our books in order to receive them as soon as they are released. To do so, choose the Paperback or the Hardcover format and add it to cart. A pre-ordred book is marked like this : "Pre-order : available from xx/xx/xx". Your item will be send on its sale date. The shipping costs for pre-ordered books are €1 for a delivery in the metropolitan France.
You can forward your order to us thanks to our order form (in French) and send it, with you paiement, at :
Editions Quae - c/o Inra RD 10 - 78026 Versailles Cedex
The items are sent as soon as we received your order and your payment.
You can forward your order to us by fax +33 1 30 833 449 thanks to our order form (in French).
The items are sent as soon as we received your order and your payment. If you want to receive a pro forma invoice, please let us know.